Sunday, July 22, 2012

Shame, Shame, Shame

I have been so negligent with my posting but I am sure you will understand after reading this. So much has happened that I don't know where to begin. Lee, Tara, Sydney and Ella arrived for their visit and in the mist of their visit we got a call that we were to get the unexpected arrival of our other 3 grandchildren. Kristy's children. So we interrupted our visit and left to take Lee and family up to San Marcos to my brother Bob's home dropped them there and immediately went to the Austin airport to pick up the three children at the gate. We picked up their bags and headed back to Bob and Robin's and spent several days there. Lee, Tara, Sydney and Ella left for VA a couple days later. My brother Pete and his wife Helen assisted in getting the children from their home to their home and keeping them for a couple days before taking them to the Baltimore airport and getting them on the direct flight to Austin. I can't thank them enough too for their help in all this. Love you both! Next we loaded Trinity up and accompanying her to camp. What a gorgeous place to spend 4 weeks. She was such a fortunate child to go to this camp. Then it was time for Christopher, Ginger, Sarah and Roger and I headed to Corpus Christi. I can only imagine how it must have felt for Bob and Robin to have their home back. At times there were 12 people in their home sleeping everywhere; and I mean everywhere! They were wonderful in all this. Thanks for all you did and continue to do to help. Love you! Well all that started a month and a half ago. The children have settled into a routine now and they just went up to Bob and Robin's for the weekend. They had a great time. We had a nice relaxing weekend and went to a Hook's game last night. Oh by the way the children love the Hook's games. The first night Sarah went to one she caught a ball in her hat. Ever since then she has been hooked. So that brings me to now...as you can see we have been hopping. I have learned over the years, life can throw you some unexpected curves and lately I have had plenty. So enjoy life each day to its fullest. You never know what tomorrow may bring!!! Love and hugs to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. oh my thanks for posting finally. hope everything works out for you. ly pete

    ReplyDelete