Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Photo At Last

Last night I got Roger to look at the blog and asked him to see about putting a photo on the page. I got a few for him and he said, "let me see how to do it first". Next thing I knew he said,"ah ok, I know how to do it now." Come look. Then I looked. Oh, my yes he did. But to my dismay he had put a photo on that was from, 2002! Not one I had given him. Oh, well atleast there is a photo of us and from something I love to do...climb lighthouses! So keep checking back, and soon you may see photos of Lee & Tara, and Kristy & Vic and of the grandkids! One can hope. Hey, maybe even some photos of what we are doing around the house. You never know!!!! As we learn you may even hear some music. But that might be a bit of a stretch...LOL

2 comments:

  1. WOW-You really did up grade your blog. Can't wait to see the next entry. Good job Roger. We are glad to see the picture. I wouldn't even attempt to do a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I am waiting for an update. Please post one. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete