Friday, April 17, 2009

Wonderful News

Well it has been quite a week at the Hilt house. Sue had her discogram. That was quite an experience and one she doesn't want to go through again. She is recovering finally. A bit sore still but it is behind her and hopefully the neurosurgeon will learn from that the best course of action to take. She will go back to see him on June 5th and learn where they go from here.

Tonite Lee, Tara and Trinity came by for a visit. When they came in Lee said, "Mom do you still know how to knit?" Of course Sue responded,"yes". Then he replied, "you better get started because we are going to be having a baby." You can imagine the excitement in the house. Trinity hadn't heard until then either. We were all overjoyed. Trinity was thrilled.

What a blessing. Our 6th grandchild is on the way! Sue was just thinking today about how the youngest is almost 4 and there were no little babies. Now there is one on the way! God is so good! Just had to share our joy and excitement with you all!

We are so happy for them. Love and hugs!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! How exciting. I hope you will recover quickly so that you can get all of the fun baby prep taken care of.

    Thanks for the give, BTW. I was totally surprised and wondering what it was. I guess I'd better get started on mine. I know I technically have a year, but once the baby comes I don't want to forget!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous! Congratulations. The family keeps getting bigger and bigger! Thanks for the gift, you are very talented! I'll have to figure out what the best thing for me to make for you is...

    ReplyDelete