Sunday, February 7, 2010

Enoughs Enough!!!!



We thought the the big storm in December when we got 30" of snow would be the "big" snow of the season and we might get another small snow or so the rest of the winter.

Boy were we wrong! This year has been exceptional. We have had two huge snows and several good sized amounts of snow in between. Seems like every weekend we have snow. This weekend was our second "big" storm. As you can see from the pictures, we got blasted again.

Now you would think we might have a break but the forecast is for more snow Tuesday night. I have had enough. Roger got called out to work today and he had to shovel out his work truck to go to JC Penney's and he got there and hit the reset button and came home. He couldn't even get the truck back up the driveway. He re shoveled the drive again and finally got it up.

Roger has for years talked about moving south...and I keep saying I don't want to move away from my family and friends, but with weather like this,I am growing weaker...

My car has not been "dug out" and he doesn't plan on doing it. Guess that is his way of "keeping me put". He is very protective of my back. However I sure hope he digs it out before next Sunday when Sandy and I head to Florida. I pray there isn't
another storm next weekend. Surely we will get a break on that....ya think? Love and hugs, Sue

4 comments:

  1. I hear even Florida got snow this year. You might have to leave the country...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure you will make it to Florida. I hope that it is warm and sunny for you! Maybe all the snow will be melted when you get back and you can chalk it up to a bad dream.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we have another 10-20 inches predicted for Tuesday/Wednesday. Hope you are able to get out of town on Friday on head for Florida. The roads are horrible in our area. I can't get my car out because it is too big to maneuver the way the city plowed our side street. Despite all this snow, it really is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can get out, but you know that whenever you head to Flordia, we here in Virginia always get snow.

    ReplyDelete