Thursday, July 23, 2009

Coming Soon!

Check back soon! There will be some photos of our latest adventures. I have had a jammed packed week. First, we are about finished with the patio cover, just contracted the roofer to re roof the whole house including the new patio cover (they say it is about a month out til they get to it). However they are our neighbor and may get to it sooner. We will see.

Then, Stephanie arrived from Boston, as I type Roger (bless his heart) is driving her back to Charlottesville airport (4:15AM) yes I said A.M. I am not going as Sarah is here visiting and for some crazy reason I did not want to wake her at that hour to take Stephanie to the airport. I don't want to have a tired 6 year old all day. Yesterday was a full day. We surprised Sarah who absolutely loves elephants, and took her to Natural Bridge, Virginia to the Zoo where she was able not only to ride an elephant but also pet the humongous elephant's ear afterwards. Talk about one excited child! We will be posting photos of her adventure. I was hoping she would ride the elephant by herself but at the last minute she decided she wanted, you guessed it....Ne-Ne to ride with her. Oh my goodness....I had to climb up on that elephant with her. Now you can imagine my delight at the thought. But you know grandma's they will do just about anything to please their grandchildren. So be watching for that photo! Tomorrow Pa-pa, Ne-Ne, and Sarah take off for Lancaster, Pennsylvania. For a long weekend full of more adventure. So stay tuned for "Sarah's Big Adventure."

2 comments:

  1. WOW what fun. Sarah is getting spoiled but then that is what grandparents are for. I know the true story about the elephant. You really were the one that wanted to ride it. Did you get to scratch the ear too? Have fun in PA. Ly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey with your back no more elephant riding...........

    ReplyDelete