Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Wildcard!!!

Woopie! Boston Red Sox got the Wildcard! Well I sure am excited about that. You will be sure that I will be sitting in front of the TV watching any chance I get. For my birthday I got a pair of Red Sox lounging pants so now my outfit will be complete! Red Sox t-shirt, pants and if I can find it my hat...I think maybe Roger hid the hat. Anyway, I am ready..oh ya my Red Sox coffee mug with water in it! No more coffee for me these days, drat! Maybe after the surgery. (Find out about that Friday)

Boy what a change in the weather! We came back from the beach and wham! Cold has set in. Got up this morning and it was 41 degrees. Talk about a shocker. I am not ready. Of course I am never ready for cold. I detest it. Hope you are all ready for the play offs... I sure hope Boston does well. The last few games have been great! They had some high scoring games...they beat Cleveland 12 to 7 the other day and the game before that was Boston 6 Cleveland 2.

So one can dream & hope that they make it into the division play offs. Dreams of 2007are in the back of my mind! Go Red Sox!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Roger for getting MLB so I can watch baseball all season this year. I love you bunches!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were a Red Sox's fan. I am not that into sports but I wish you and the Sox good luck with their wildcard space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well of course I am a fan. I was born there, I graduated High School up there. Baseball is about the only sport I like. Roger got me MLB on direct this year so I could watch it..what a treat! Don't think we will get it again though...too expensive. Sigh!

    ReplyDelete