Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st

This is one of the hardest days of the year for me. I know it is for my family. Every passing year it gets easier, however the ache in my heart always remains.
Please give your loved ones a hug today, let them know how very much you care and love them.

The saying, "in a blink of an eye your life can change" is not just an idol saying. Our family knows how true that is.

Love deeply and express your love everyday. Don't just go through the day going through the motions. Let your loved ones know how much they mean to you each and every day.

I love each and everyone of you!

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Hard to believe it's been 35 years. Denise was just 11 months old. Every so often there is an article in the newspaper about the plane crash, but not this year. Saying a prayer for Ann.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I was able to get to know her. I love looking at old pictures. She was beautiful.

    ReplyDelete